Your members with cancer are managing a lot.
Physical side effects, stress and anxiety, and financial strain are just some of the changes they’re learning to navigate. Even with the best medical team, when they don’t have the right support at the right time their care can be compromised, driving up costs and placing their wellbeing at risk.
A Personalized Care Program
Iris by OncoHealth complements your members’ treatment experience and fills potential access gaps. The Iris clinical team coordinates with your members’ primary oncology team and works alongside your care management programs to address needs across the health and wellness spectrum.
Available where members are.
Iris is accessible through a mobile app on smartphones, allowing members to receive expert guidance as soon as they’re seeking it.
- Licensed oncology nurses are on call 24/7 to provide personalized medical support
- Members can connect based on their comfort—through direct message, video, or phone call
- Clinical interventions are triggered when members track worrisome symptoms
Specialized cancer care.
Members receive holistic support through virtual visits, bringing experts to your members from the comfort of their own home.
- Registered dietitian nutritionists provide nutrition screening, planning, and 1:1 support
- Mental health therapy helps members improve coping skills and communicate their needs
- Iris clinicians screen all members for social determinants of health and financial toxicity
Content for every phase of cancer care.
Members can tap into Iris whenever they need guidance or want to know what to expect based on their cancer type and treatment plan.
- Disease and treatment-specific content and activities are curated by Iris clinicians
- Exclusive Mayo Clinic content demystifies treatment and conditions
- Live and seasonal events help members navigate challenging and confusing situations
Better outcomes for all.
When your health plan offers members Iris, you’re doing everything possible to ensure:
- An enhanced member experience
- Targeted care support for high risk members
- New innovation for employer groups
- Fewer ED visits and hospitalizations
- A reduction in total cost of cancer care