OncoHealth, OncoHealth Medical Group P.A., and OncoHealth subsidiaries and affiliates, comply with Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate, exclude people, or treat them differently based on race, color, religion or creed, national origin, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, disability, or veteran status.
OncoHealth provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us. If you have hearing or speech difficulties, contact OncoHealth via TDD/TTY services as follows:
For Deaf Callers:
- TTY to Voice: 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2989
- ASCII to Voice: 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2991
- 900 Dialing Access: 1-900-230-2303
For Deaf-Blind Callers:
- TeleBraille to Voice: 7-1-1 or 1-877-826-9348
For Hard-of-Hearing Callers:
- Voice Carry-Over: 7-1-1 or 1-877-826-1789
For Speech-disabled Callers:
- Speech-to-Speech: 7-1-1 or 1-877-826-6607
- Hearing Carry-Over: 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2989
OncoHealth also provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, including qualified interpreters and information written in other languages. If you need these services, please call OncoHealth at (888) 916-2616.
You may contact us with questions regarding Iris or its services by calling (884) 912-4747,
fax (800) 264-6128, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing to 7000 Central Parkway, Suite 1750, Atlanta, GA 30328.
If you believe that OncoHealth has failed to provide these services or has discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance by mail to: Attn: Compliance, 7000 Central Parkway, Suite 1750, Atlanta, GA 30328 or by e-mailing email@example.com. You can also file a grievance by phone by calling (888) 916-2616.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone to:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- 200 Independent Avenue SW
- Room 509F, HHH Building
- Washington, D.C. 20201
- 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697(TDD)
- Complaint forms are available at: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html